Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Speechless

Not much to say. I'm back to my boring life. Nothing to look forward to. I mean for awhile, we had the temple to look forward to. Not much going on around here.

I'm worn out taking care of kids and husbands. First Johnny got a kidney infection, we found out last Thursday. He kept us both up all night that night in pain. I was ready to take him to the hospital.. but he said he didn't need to go.. It did ease up, so I was glad we didn't have to pay the $100 ER copay. Since then I swear our daughter TJ had swine flu. You could just see it in her eyes that she was sick. All the symptoms fit. I've felt yuccy myself and then JJ was feeling a lot of stomach pain, and felt like he was pretty much going to die. (He is our drama king) I never know how serious I should take him. I know to him, he thinks it's THAT bad! But if I were to take him to the Dr. or the hospital every time he felt THAT bad.. they would probably change addresses and not let us know where they moved to.
Also little JW had a nasty headache for a few days. I think it lasted the extra 2 days because she liked the berry flavored motrin.

So I've been exhausted taking care of everyone... I feel so BLAH! I don't want to do ANYTHING! I guess I've been a bit sick myself.. I just hate those days where you get nothing done...

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I wish I could be the QUEEN of productivity all days. At least there is ALWAYS tomorrow ya know? Hope your kids get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I am so with you sistah. As you know. That is me almost every day!! We need to plan something for you to look forward to! And if we're here on Halloween we'd love to come over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it (the sickness) hit me, but I think I'm finally getting over it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow