Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Surrogacy update and the sweetest book review so far

It's been an awesome week! I don't want to get my hopes up, but good things just keep happening and I'm going to ride this cloud. First of all, my agency (surrogacy) may have found insurance for me. Not only that but they have a couple in mind for a match.  AAAGGHHH! That's what happy screaming looks like, right?  I was ecstatic.

So, that alone could make me happy all week. Well I came down to my office to check my e-mail and I had a message that there was a review posted for my book.

OH MY GOSH!!!! It's the most well-written reviw I've ever read or received. Not only that, but the lady was so darn sweet, she made me smile from beginning to end. I was so thrilled/touched/impressed. I was this close to crying happy tears. She made my day!

You can read it here:  http://northeastpa.citymommy.com/?q=node/6525

Hope the rest of you out in Bloggyland are having a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice week, I am going to go look around your blog. It is nice to meet you!

    Amy at A Surrogacy Story.
    http://asurrogacystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you Jill! I would love to review your book on my blog :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer. E-mail me your address and I'll get it sent out in the next few weeks. pepperbird@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry, I forgot I had told you I'd send you my book to review. Must have gotten lost in the chaos of the Holidays. Well at least you got one another way!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow