Thursday, November 4, 2010

Book Signing- today 11/15/10 4-6 PM

This is for Dragons & Fairy Tales Books and Games:

"We are having a huge bash for our 1st Anniversary!! Each night of the week from November 15th to the 20th we will have a different genre of authors coming to sign books - a great way to find gift ideas for Christmas! Here is the schedule. For more information, check us out at www.dragonsandfairytales.com."


http://www.facebook.com/?sk=events#!/event.php?eid=157197940985909


I'm mentioning this because I'll be there with my book.
I hope to see you there!

:)

When:

Monday, November 15 at 4:00 PM 6:00 PM

Where:
Dragons & Fairy Tales

3535 E Ranches Parkway Suite A

Eagle Mountain, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow