Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Blog Stuff- get to know me come play along

Hosted by (Never Growing Old) Click (above) to play along and add your post.
 
 

Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of pie?

2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?

3. How many languages do you speak?

4. Do you take daily vitamins?

5. What is your worst eating habit?

My answers:

1. What is your favorite kind of pie?
I'm really not a pie person unless it has a graham cracker crust, so in all reality my favorite "pie" is Cheesecake. LOL

2. Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?


No not while I was driving. However, one lovely morning I jumped in our "new" truck and started it, then proceeded to gather all the things I needed for the day, including the children. At one point it sounded like the truck wasn't running anymore. I thought hmmm maybe I didn't really start it. So I do some trouble shooting and I just cannot get the dang thing to start. Hubby had mentioned something about the battery so I thought maybe the battery had died. Well we have AAA, and I thought we have it for just such ocassions. So I call AAA, a fine young man comes out to the house and diagnoses the battery, etc. Come to find out I was low on gas. We have a sloped driveway, he has me coast to level ground and sure enough the car starts. I was so embarrassed, because I KNOW that when our vehicles are low on gas and hubby has them parked backwards in the sloped driveway, that they won't start. But I usually know how much gas is in the vehicles and last I drove the truck, it was fine. Hubby didn't let me know it was low.. so it's all his fault, right?   :)

3. How many languages do you speak?


1- English. I took French for a year in 9th grade, but I do not "speak" it. I can say and understand very little. I also know some sign language, but would not do well in an actual conversation.

4. Do you take daily vitamins?
Not daily. I forget. However, when I do, I usually take children's vitamins. I mean come on, they're yummy. The Marvel sour gummy ones are our favorite around here.

5. What is your worst eating habit?


Sweets. I have to have something sweet every day and I usually crave it in the evening.   :(

1 comment:

  1. LOL..i love salty...
    potato chips...is the worst...And pretzels dipped in sour cream...Mmm.
    Check out the book review..
    I posted a video review..
    Sorry it is late...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow