Friday, November 19, 2010

Surrogacy Merchandise Sale (books, t-shirts and more)

As some of you know, I love designing. I have a few Cafepress shops where I sell surrogacy merchandise. (surrogacy shirts, mugs, clocks, journals, keepsake boxes, magnets, stickers, etc.) I have merchandise for the IP's as well as surrobabies and surrogate's own children.

Well Cafepress is having a great sale. They are offering $10 off any $50 order.


Details:

Happy Holidays:



Just letting you know about a Friends & Family Sale in my shop (and through-out CafePress) From November 20-23 you can shop for gifts and save among my designs and others.


You'll save $10 on orders of $50+ (use code: Friend10). So buy gifts and save.
(All links to my shops will be listed towards the bottom of my post.)



I am going to add to that sale. If you buy any 3 of my t-shirt designs (or $35 in merchandise), I will send you my book for free!

Also, if you buy 3 of my books, I will send you $10 of any surrogacy merchandise for free.

Well.... what are you waiting for? The Cafepress sale is only November 20-23!

Before that, they're having a sale of $5 of $45, use code: PRETG5 now through Nov. 20th.

My Surrogacy Shops:
www.cafepress.com/surropepperbird
www.cafepress.com/surrobabe
www.cafepress.com/surrogatemade
www.cafepress.com/storkhelpers
www.cafepress.com/MultiSurrogacy
www.cafepress.com/surroholiday


P.S. I will do custom designs if you ask nicely. I will need a few days though.
Also, if you come across something you like, please "like"/share on facebook, Twitter, etc.

My Surrogacy Book Store:
http://surrogacybooks.blogspot.com/


My offer will last through the end of December. 

*IMPORTANT NOTE: You must purchase your 3 shirts (or $35 in merchandise) through one of my Cafepress links and then notify me. (pepperbird@gmail.com) I will wait 2 weeks to make sure there are no problems with the order and then send your free book. Same with buying my book- purchase 3 books online @ http://surrogacybooks.blogspot.com/, then e-mail me and tell me you want your free surro gifts. (right away) I will need your mailing address.

Enjoy and Happy Friday!

~ Mormon Surrogate







surrogacy books, surrogacy gifts, surrogacy merchandise, gifts for intended parents, surrogacy gift sale, surrogacy book sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow