Thursday, January 27, 2011

Healthy old-fashioned products Vanilla Body Powder (Wanna save 15%?)

*I'm such a dork. Somehow I posted this to my other blog yesterday. (http://surrogacybooks.blogspot.com)

Luckily I saw it over there today and thought how the heck did that happen? So here it is....
(I will be taking it off my other blog)

I was contacted by Healthy Options of Days Gone By to review some of their products. This is actually my first review that is not for a book. Hooray for new and exciting things!


I received my goodie box today (January 26, 2011)




 In it was the products I had chosen as well as

Lavender Dryer SachetBath Salts w Dead Sea Minerals Longing for LavenderLavender Bath SoapAchy muscle rubVanilla Comfort Bath SoapDouble Mint Chocolate Bath Soap.

The packaging is absolutely lovely and old-fashioned. Their customer service matches that.

I look forward to trying each and every one of these. I will comment on them individually since I can't really try them all at once. 
For today, I'll let you know about the Vanilla Body Powder.  I was excited to use this natural product after reading this article: http://healthyoptionsofdaysgoneby.blogspot.com/2011/01/to-talc-or-not-to-talc.html.

It has a nice silky smooth feel with a pleasant light scent. I only wished it smelled more like vanilla. *Update- the more you use it, the more you can smell it and it does smell like vanilla. It just didn't at first I'm guessing because it was packed so full.
:)

Please stop by their Etsy shop Healthy Options of Days Gone By and their blog http://www.healthyoptionsofdaysgoneby.blogspot.com


If you do stop by their Etsy shop and see something you like, you can save 15% off your order. Use this code: (PRREVIEW15) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow