Sunday, January 30, 2011

Healthy old-fashioned products Lavender Bath Salts (Wanna save 15%?)

Time to review another product. How awesome is that? I love free stuff, especially when it's GOOD!

I haven't been feeling well, and a bath sounds really good. I'm a shower girl, but there are those times when you just feel like taking a bath. Today is one of those times.

So, I will be trying out Lavender Bath Salts.

Be back in about 30 minutes or so..........................................











Aw how sweet, you waited for me. Well let me tell you I haven't felt that relaxed in a long time. Of course as soon as I got in the tub there were 3 knocks on the door. I let the knocker know that I needed some time to relax. I could have easily fallen asleep in there. It was very nice. I probably should have put a little more of the salts in since I filled the water so high. But still, it was a relaxing, calming experience that was well needed.

Afterwards, my skin felt slightly hydrated and I noticed the light lavender scent had stuck to me. Yay! I'm sure my husband will appreciate the fact that I don't "smell" like I'm sick.

2 thumbs up! 

I was contacted by Healthy Options of Days Gone By to review some of their products. This is actually my first review that is not for a book. Hooray for new and exciting things!


I received my goodie box January 26, 2011.




 In it was the products I had chosen as well as

Lavender Dryer SachetBath Salts w Dead Sea Minerals Longing for LavenderLavender Bath SoapAchy muscle rubVanilla Comfort Bath SoapDouble Mint Chocolate Bath Soap.

The packaging is absolutely lovely and old-fashioned. Their customer service matches that.

I look forward to trying each and every one of these. I will comment on them individually since I can't really try them all at once. 


Please stop by their Etsy shop Healthy Options of Days Gone By and their blog http://www.healthyoptionsofdaysgoneby.blogspot.com


If you do stop by their Etsy shop and see something you like, you can save 15% off your order. Use this code: (PRREVIEW15) 

1 comment:

  1. ooooh! I'm relaxed just reading about them, I think I'll need some myself...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow