Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trunk or Treat






I had an awesome time helping John and Jake set up and scare at the famous Buntjers Haunted House. If you live in our neighborhood/ward, you know what I'm talking about! :)

I was so excited to scare kids. Of course the "older" kids didn't scare as easy as the younger ones. The line was crazy to get in and the kids were waiting before we were even "open" for business.

It was too dark and foggy to get pictures of the inside, but I tried to get pics of the progress and the line.

If the picture editor will work for me, I'd love to post the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog-- wish I lived in your neighborhood so my family could have taken advantage of that amazing "haunted house"!

    I wanted to comment on how awesome it is you're willing to share your fertility with others through surrogacy. What an amazing gift you're sharing!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow