Monday, November 23, 2009
Monday Mingle for Nov. 23, 2009 (my first time, come meet my husband)
I am so excited to participate in Monday Mingle for the 1st time. It was so fun to bring hubby into it as well. I've been thinking about having him join me in vlogging, so this was a great start.
I apologize for the crappy sound quality, my computer is loud. (background hum) Turn up the volume so you can hear us, but try not to get too upset about the background noise. We'll try to do better next time.
Here are the questions we had to answer:
We're mixing it up a bit this week - ALL ABOUT MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS:
Speedy Cop would love to see the husband/partner's answers too - either via vlog or through you!
1. Men: When your spouse asks you "how does this outfit make me look" - how do you respond?
Ladies: Do you really want him to answer honestly?
2. Both: What is one thing you should always do to keep your spouse/partner happy? What do you do/say to avoid friction in your relationship?
3. Both: What were the first thoughts about your spouse/partner that came to mind when you first met him/her?
4. Both: What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse/partner?
5. Both: What are the key ingredients to a successful marriage/relationship?
6. Are you ready for more Speedy Cop movie quotes?
We had fun doing this. Hope you enjoy watching it.
~ Mormon Surrogate