Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Next step in motion #surrogacyjourney #4

I have talked before about IM and I being in sync. Sometimes I will get an e-mail and I just know it's from her! (sometimes I just hope it's from her)

Our next step is contracts and I've been waiting to hear some news about moving forward with that step. I was getting a little anxious and decided I needed to just sit back and let things happen.

I got out of the shower today and my phone was playing music to my ears. (the sound of a new e-mail) I thought, "Oh my gosh, it's Amazing Grace telling me something about contracts".

I looked and the subject said "Starting up the contract!!!".

No Flipping Way!

I couldn't believe it. I was so excited! We might have to get my insurance squared away first. Right now I don't have insurance that even covers pregnancy, so I will need to get a private policy that covers a surrogacy pregnancy. Hopefully we can get that taken care of and work on contracts at the same time. I hope things will move quickly and smoothly. I can't imagine too many bumps in the road when we've been on the same page about everything so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow