Monday, April 15, 2013

Two Little Monkeys Turn 4 today. Let's Celebrate! #surrogacy

Four years ago today I had my first "major" surgery and two precious baby boys were removed from my large tummy. (after being in the hospital for a week and transferred to another hospital)

Not the best picture of me... old phone pic.





Now, that's a belly!

Baby A

Baby B 

(and now you know what I look like on drugs)

Baby A

I never did get to hold both boys at the same time. They were probably about 2 weeks here. (?)


For more pictures and the birth story, click here.

And click here for even more pictures and the whole story behind me becoming a surrogate.

To celebrate, I think some cake is in order.



 I am also taking $4.00 off my book, Once Upon a Surrogate: The Stork's Helpers.
You can order from the site, or below.


Please make sure you choose the right shipping option- Within the U.S. or outside the U.S.


(for shipping within U.S.)


(for shipping outside the U.S.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow