Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am writing this in advance.

Why? Because Valentine's morning I will be busy getting ready for a hot date with my husband.

I am so happy I get to spend this day with him and so glad he got the day off.

We have missed some Valentine's Days here and there when he was in the Navy.

Half the time he didn't know we missed it. I don't think he knows when exactly Valentine's Day is until he's reminded.

Anyway, we are going out for breakfast. I'm not sure where yet. Then we're going to see a movie. We will probably end up bringing home a heart shaped pizza for the kids.

I designed this Valentine's t-shirt about 2 weeks ago:
3/4 Sleeve T-shirt

http://www.cafepress.com/lovebirdsvday.781269426
(it comes in a variety of shirts and styles and it's not limited to t-shirts)

Happy Valentine's Day!

What are your plans? Do you celebrate?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow