Sunday, October 10, 2010

Headed home...

Today is the last day of our vacation. It's also the day I chose to publish my book- 10/10/10. These kind of days are so cool. Real quick plug here- today is the last day to get my book at the pre-order price. ($5 off) http://surrogacybooks.blogspot.com/.

If you are waiting to receive your free copy to review (those who won)- I will be mailing those out this week!

Oh yes- and today also marks the one year anniversary since we went through the temple as a family.

We are in Las Vegas- headed out soon. We had a blast! It was a 10 day total trip and we did lot's of stuff, but had plenty of time to rest and relax here and there. I will share more details and pics this week.

For now, I'll leave you with my favorite song to listen to on our way home. (I've been listening to this song on the last day of vacation since I was about 10-back then I was on an airplane coming home from Puerto Vallarta? listening to my cassette/walkman)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow