Thursday, October 28, 2010

First Review for Once Upon a Surrogate: The Stork's Helpers

This book is fantastic! It was great to be able to read it to my children and see that them realize what surrogacy is. They really enjoyed the story and so did I, I think that it really helped them to understand the whole concept of surrogacy.




I have two boys who are young (6 & 4) and they loved this book and have asked me to read it to them several times since we received it and I am more than happy to do it!



I would recommend this book to surrogates and intended parents alike, this is a great way to teach your children what you do for other people or to teach them about their beginning. Thank you Jill for writing such a lovely book, I have been looking for something like this since I started my first journey and finally my search is over!
 
-Sarah
 
You can learn more about the book here: http://surrogacybooks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow