Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This moment won't last

Don't you just love new and exciting things? Today I am going to check out temple attire with my mom and youngest daughter. Hubby got the day off (worked a double shift yesterday) so he will be joining us. First experiences can be so cool and memorable. This will obviously be the 1st time I go looking/shopping for temple clothing, etc. I am glad John will be coming with us. I was excited to share the day with my mom, but I'm sure glad that John will be involved. Not that he's a huge fan of shopping, but this is all new to him too and it's nice to have someone go with you. We can all share in it together. BTW, John is a pretty good shopper. Not too many complaints there. I think he gets it from his mom. :)

I hope I can find a temple dress that is flattering. I want it to be a dress not a skirt and top, so we'll see what I can find. I also (as much as I love my MIL) would hope that we don't end up wearing the same dress. I mean, I just don't know how many options there are. I want it to reflect me at least a little bit. Better go shower and get ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow