Monday, December 30, 2013

The Polka Dot Package

Lovely Rita told me she was headed out with a polka dot package last week to send my way.

I was stumped as to what she meant by "polka dot package". 

Then a few days ago I was going through emails and noticed an attachment I hadn't seen before. It was Lovely Rita and her sweet little boy holding a polka dot package. Cutest picture ever!

I saved it to my phone and awaited the arrival of the polka dot package.

Guess what came today?



I don't think I showed the chocolates. They were yummy!! I only had a small bite, but oh my gosh!

I haven't met my IPs yet, but to see her with the package and have it arrive with sweet notes & gifts was an awesome human connection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow