Friday, January 24, 2014

Next Step/Stop: San Diego #5 journey

I get anxiety when I fly. Nothing major, nothing that keeps me from flying, but it happens every time. And it's starting to kick in right about now.

Leaving tomorrow morning for Sunny San Diego for my medical screening for my latest surrogacy journey. The only thing that would make this trip better would be meeting my IPs. But I get to meet the staff at the clinic (6th clinic for me) and some Surro friends I know online and a special Surro I knew when I lived in San Diego and a sailor's wife. AND I get to take my sweet husband with me. Can't complain about all that.

I will meet these awesome people soon enough, probably in March if that's when the transfer will be.

Are you all ready to follow our journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow