Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New beginnings (journey #5, #surrogacy Vlog update)

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I still miss my former IPs, but I've been blessed with a new match that I believe was made in Heaven. So many things are lining up nicely and falling into place. I am truly grateful and so excited for this new adventure. We are going to use my first and favorite RE. I think we are putting together a great team!  

So, this was on Tuesday, but IM called today and we'll be using a different clinic with better success rates. We were originally discussing a medical screening in January, now that has been moved up a bit.

(Her call totally made my day. She is adorable! I love how well we get along and how we truly work together as a team. I feel the trust and respect which is so important in a good relationship. I can't wait to meet them in person!)

Vlog update-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow