Oh and of course my birthday is in the Fall... today to be exact. #33. Not too bad, especially considering I already thought I was 33 earlier this year. See previous post HERE.
So can I just be selfish today and tell you what I want for my birthday? Well I'm going to anyway......
I posted on Twitter the other day that I wanted:
- At least 80 followers on my blog (yes this one... would you like to send someone my way? Aw... thanks!)
- At least 50 facebook fans Ahem- http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mormon-Surrogate/129139433785474?ref=ts
- At least 10 book orders- Pre-order my children's book about surrogacy
So what am I getting for my b-day?
- Rolling Stones magazine that's a special Beatles edition- All about the Beatles
- Beatles folders
- Beatles shirt
- Awesome I'm A Pepper Dr. Pepper shirt- too funny cuz my nickname is PepperBird. I've been wanting this shirt Forever
- some other clothes
- My dad gave me an early b-day present of helping me pay for Paul McCartney tickets -http://mormonsurrogate.blogspot.com/search/label/Paul%20McCartney
I'm hoping to have a date night with hubby tonight. I'd like to go to Red Lobster. YUM. (oh I know, that's Red Robin's slogan. Red Robin... YUM! lol, they're good too!) Haven't been there for awhile and we used to go there back in the day. Then tomorrow I'm having a birthday party. I feel like such a little kid. There's a cool new place and it sounded fun. http://www.incrediblepizza.com/ Wanna come?