Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tickled Pink

Well ok so maybe not pink.. but I'm tickled!  I got a pretty cool e-mail this morning. Well, actually I found it this morning, apparantly it was sent a few days ago.  It was sent to my e-mail linked to my blog.  

I was contacted by someone who was a fan! She said she was a fan of my work!  I blushed. She was very sweet and complimentary and she wants to send me a children's book she wrote about surrogacy. I was honored and appreciative and I can't wait to see it and read it and share my thoughts with all of you.

It absolutely made my morning!

I will tell you more about her and the book when the time comes.

:)

Have a lovely day!

P.S. later that night I was clearing out my other e-mail box and found an e-mail from a casting director. She is interested in chatting with me about my process in becoming a surrogate.  There is a new documentary series about couples looking into adoption and surrogacy.   *feeling the love*

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! It is always nice getting fan mail from a FAN!!
    And sending you a book?
    Even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW incredible!!! :) congrats! Tell me all about the book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow