Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cleaning attire

What do you wear when you clean? Do you wear ratty old clothes? Regular clothes? An apron?
Nice clothes? High Heels? A pretty little maid's outfit?  Absolutely nothing? Your pj's?

I clean in my pajamas. I mean most of my cleaning. I feel I do my best that way? Not really, I guess it's in case I get dirty while cleaning, I can just toss my pj's in the hamper and hop in the shower and I'm good to go.

What does this all mean? That I shower later in the day...yeah... that I'm a weirdo? Well maybe.                   I don't know, just food for thought. Just a reason to blog.

Ok, ok... I admit it. Sometimes my jammies consist of my "special underwear". So the other day, I was doing the laundry, etc. and I ducked downstairs to my office to put some stuff away and check my e-mail. All of a sudden I see these lights coming down through the window. I guess the neighbors were looking for something with flashlights.... H.O.L.Y. E.M.B.A.R.R.A.S.S.I.N.G.  I sure hope they didn't find ME. I hid behind my office chair for a few minutes and then ran upstairs...

5 comments:

  1. I clean in my pj's too! Then I take a shower in the afternoon...it just makes sense that way! Or maybe it's a crazy family thing...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, because I do the same thing! Why waste a seperate outfit.. esp. since my pj's usually consist of sweats unless I have company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! Hilarious.

    That was embarrassing. And yet wonderful blog fodder. Thanks for the update.
    You rock, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you guys rock! I totally thought I was alone on that...

    Jess- I'm sure it does run in the family, among other things. ;-)

    Now too bad I didn't have a pic of me in a little maid outfit.. I do have video on vhs though of me in a maid outfit rocking out to Rod Stewart's Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?

    I was somewhere between 12-14. Totally normal, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow