Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hooray for contests and Free Baby Magazine (help me out, hook me up!)

So I was kind of excited to get an e-mail about the Free Baby Magazine: Top Blogger 2010 Contest.

I am not an affiliate, I don't make any money from this. But they are having a great contest for


whoever can refer the most readers! There is a great prize in it for me and some great prizes

for you too! For following them on Twitter, Facebook and their Blog you will be entered into a

drawing for some AWESOME, Hand-Made hair-bows from Bowtique Mama. Each "Follow" counts as

an entry and a drawing will be held for each category (Twitter, Facebook and Blog).
 

You want me to win, right??  Well then, if you're on Twitter, follow them here: 

@freebabymag http://www.twitter.com/freebabymag

Facebook?


Free Baby Magazine on Facebook
 
You should totally check them out and follow their blog! Go Now  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow