I truly, sincerely hope that everyone had a fabulous Christmas/New Year/Whatever you celebrate!
What is in store for 2010?
- I officially started "home-schooling" my son on Monday January 4th!
- Today is my baby's birthday. (am I a bad Mom for just realizing this?) I mean I already knew it was coming.. I knew that yesterday it would be tomorrow. But it just hit me, TODAY is her birthday! Aw! My sweet little bundle of energy, shy at times yet crazy other times, Beatles loving daughter is now 6!
- I will probably start looking for IP's in the next month or 2.
- ( Which could lead to an embryo transfer in the Summer or Fall)
- If you think I'm crazy, please keep it to yourself. :)
- I'm working on getting more organized- no really! One babystep at a time.
- I should be moving into my new "office" soon. It has been a work in progress for over 2 years. We have finished a small room in the basement for my office. (It is 99% finished.) I already have an office upstairs, but it will be Jessica's new room. Yay! No more excuses for her to not help her sister clean their room.
- The usual New Year's Resolution: Eat less, Exercise more! I could use a lot of help with this!