Monday, March 26, 2012

What a lovely feeling (working on submitting a manuscript)

Oh, I just got the most wonderful wave of butterflies in my tummy.

I've been working in my office today focusing on getting my manuscript ready to be sent in and working on my Author's Flyer. Did you know there was such a thing?

Anyway, I'm going through reviews on my book Once Upon a Surrogate: The Stork's Helpers. I can't help but smile as there are so many positive reviews and that means the world to me.

I am this close to printing out my Author's Flyer and attaching it to my manuscript. It just became very real to me. This is very early, a first step, but I'm doing it! I'm going to submit a manuscript. Wow, what an amazing feeling!

Give me some time and I just may share the Author's Flyer as well as a little something about the book.
For now I will say- It's a children's book. It's about love unexpected. It's full of rhythm and rhyme and can even be sung.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow