Friday, May 6, 2011

Addicted to coupons

I've always had a pretty good eye for a deal. For awhile I thought coupons were a waste of time, because I could usually get the store brand for less money without a coupon.

However, I used coupons here and there to get name brand stuff.

Over the last year or so I've used coupons more and more and every now and then scored a really good deal or even a few things for free.

Then I saw the Extreme Couponing show on TLC.  I acquired a binder and I did a little more research. I am branching out to other stores because I am finding out about great deals. Before I'd just check the deals at Smiths or Walmart. Well I rarely go to Walmart anymore, at least not for groceries. I'm hitting up Smiths and Walgreens now, sometimes twice a week each. I'm not spending much more than I was before, but I'm getting more. It's kind of addicting.

Pretty soon, I'll be a pro!

I'm not going nuts with it though, I'm only getting things we'll use.

I'd like to share my favorite links for finding great deals with your coupons.

  1. http://coupondivas.com/
  2. www.grocerysmarts.com
Do you use coupons? What tips/links do you have to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow