Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back on Track (again)

I am back to counting calories and doing very well, thank you! Today will be my 9th consecutive day! I love it when I get in that groove and it's full steam ahead. I just hope and pray that I can keep up with it. So far, so good! I already feel better, and my clothes are fitting better. I am hoping to be heading to California for a Fall vacation with my family. I would so love to be looking good by then. I know I can do it, I've done it before. But why does it have to be so much harder now that I'm in my 30's? UGH!

If you want to buddy up, I could use the support and motivation. Otherwise, I'll just keep trucking solo best I can.

P.S. I really don't love ice cream. I mean it's just not that good.
(although I do love a good banana split... and Coldstone has yummy icecream)


Hubby always has to have ice cream around. Usually if he's eating it, I want some. I've actually had calories left over and been able to eat some. But almost every time, afterwards, I just feel like I really could have gone without.  Last night I had calories left and I had a bit of a sweet tooth. I was going to have a scoop or 2 of ice cream, but I got it out, looked at the fat: 10 grams for 1/2 cup. Ha, I thought, no thanks. So I had a Weight Watchers strawberry shortcake instead. *pat*

3 comments:

  1. Good JOB!!
    Ice cream...yeah it is my downfall too.
    I would like to join you too.
    I need to, it is time to eat right.
    And exercise more often too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCB- thanks. I'll be happier when I see results. You'd make an awesome weight loss buddy. Let's do it!! :)

    Brittany- thanks sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow