Monday, April 28, 2014

6 week 4 day ultrasound

We had a bit of a bleeding scare last Monday night. I ended up going to the ER to get checked out. They did an ultrasound after a 3 1/2 hour wait and everything looked good. We were able to see a sac and a yolk. It was too early for the heartbeat or anything else. They didn't see any reason for the bleed.

I was put on light duty and pelvic rest until the bleeding stopped. Luckily the bleeding stopped within a few days. I have been extra nauseas and exhausted this past week.

I was pretty excited for my ultrasound today. Only slightly nervous. It was such a relief for my Dr. to immediately notice the heartbeat. Thank goodness! Everything looks right on track. Official due date is December 18, 2014. Next Dr. appt should be in 4 weeks. I'll probably be showing by then. Exciting stuff! I called Lovely Rita right after the appt to share the good news. My Surro friend/neighbor went to my appt with me since my husband couldn't take time off. She's pregnant too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nb1peLV5jE


2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Im glad everything was ok! I am just starting out my first surrogate journey and you have been such a great role model! Thank you!!! www.growingforanother.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow