Friday, January 11, 2013

Sorry for any hurt feelings!

Every now and then I say something on my blog that might end up in hurt feelings.  (as far as I know, it's only happened twice)

That is never my intention.. to hurt feelings or to call someone out on something. I usually take my time with every post and read it over multiple times before posting.

Sometimes I need a place to vent and this where I go.

Sometimes I forget that my blog is linked to Facebook.

I am usually very careful about what I say and how I say it, but sometimes things pile on and it's all too much at once.

Sometimes I say things that could be taken the wrong way.

Sometimes I show my human side. Sometimes I make mistakes.

I sincerely apologize for any hurt feelings!

P.S. This is not intended to substitute as an individual apology. That is private, but I wanted to offer a public apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow