Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hooray for Fall and September

September is a lovely month. We get to experience all the lovely changes of Fall. We transition from tank tops, shorts and flip flops to short sleeve shirts, jeans and flip flops.
:)

I happen to have a birthday in September (the 10th) and an anniversary (the 20th). In between the two this year on the 15th I get to meet my potential IPs. Intended Parents) That means I get to meet the lovely couple that are considering me to be there surrogate. They will be coming to Utah next weekend to meet me and my family. WooFreakingHoo!

I've had a few matches fall through this past year, so I'm really hoping that things will move forward with this couple.

I've been e-mailing back and forth with the IM (Intended Mom) for the past month. We seemed to click and both felt a connection right away. I cannot wait to meet her and her husband and little girl.

Wish us luck!


2 comments:

  1. You are gonna be a surrogate again? YAY! You look so cute preggos...And you give the the gift of life to a woman who cannot do it herself. You are AWESOME Jill and totally Unselfish.
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow