Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day ( and week or 2 in review) Surrogacy Journey #5

First of all Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I posted this earlier today on Facebook and Instagram-

#throwbackthursday & #flashbackfriday Comes early this week in honor of St. Patrick's Day. 
This was 5 years ago with my surrotwins. 30 weeks, 6 days. I would be in preterm labor and in the hospital 1 week and 1 day later and they would be born 2 weeks, 1 day later. (33 weeks)

And now let's catch up on the past 2 weeks, oldest to most recent-
(Posted on my Facebook blog page and/or Instsgram)






Fun Lupron side effects. I had a lovely hot flash that turned my face red, along with nausea and a headache.



Ultrasound and bloodwork 3/11/14

So, I started Estradiol every 3 days




I wanted to make sure I was injecting in the right spot (even though I've done this a few times), so I asked hubby to draw an X in the upper quadrant. Well, X marks the spot. Lol! P.S. that's my hip, not my bum. Ha ha.


And back to today. (3/17/14)

I think that about covers everything Surro-related since my last blog post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I'll try to return the favor.

Slideshow